Sunday 5 May 2013

Thank you so much my friend!

I said in the previous post about how I felt that a hand-made item given to a friend shows the love. Well, imagine my delight and surprise when at the last meet up, Carolyn gave me a hand-made gift.



She had taken the little Secret Garden squares that Judy had shown me how to make, and then I had shown Carolyn, plus the cut-away applique project that I had given her to do while she was recovering from her operation, and combined them with some funky, bright, Towse style fabric and made me this amazing bag! I cannot tell you how chuffed I was. Thank you Carolyn. I am so glad that I met you and that you are a friend as well as a sewing buddy.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely heart felt gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following our fledging group, Kath, and for your support to me. I'd link this to your blog except I don't know how to! I will post my orphan block cushion covers once I have photo'd them. Towse

    ReplyDelete